Boards and Commissions
The Board of County Commissioners appoint members to the following boards and commissions. Each board and commission has a specific purpose and is governed by operating statutes. Serving on a Spokane County board or commission affords citizens the opportunity to participate in the countywide effort to address important issues. For more information about applying for a Board or Commission, please contact Ginna Vasquez in the Spokane County Commissioners' Office at (509) 477-2265.
District No. 1
- Planning Commission - 1 upcoming vacancy (effective June 5, 2015)
District No. 3
Boards & Commissions Vacancies - accepting until filled
- Construction Review Board - 1 vacancy
- Developmental Disabilities Advisory Board - 2 vacancies
- Housing and Community Development Advisory Committee - At-Large Position - 2 vacancies
- Mental Health Advisory Board - 4 vacancies for At- Large Positions for individuals from Adams, Ferry, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, or Stevens Counties; 1 vacancy for a representative from Adams County; and 1 vacancy for a Spokane County representative who qualifies as Law Enforcement.
- Planning Commission - 1 At-Large vacancy
- Solid Waste Advisory Board - 1 vacancy for Waste Industry, Position 2
- Spokane County Library Board of Trustees - 1 upcoming vacancy (effective December 31, 2015) accepting applications until 4:00 p.m. Friday, October 9, 2015
- Spokane Regional Law & Justice Council - 2 vacancies
- Substance Abuse Advisory Board - 3 vacancies
Boards & Commissions
Click on the Board/Commission name on the left to view detailed information. To view Resolutions associated with a Board or Commission please use the Resolution Directory.
How to apply for an open position
For a Spokane County Board/Commission application or for more information on available positions, please contact Ginna Vasquez in the Spokane County Commissioners' office at (509) 477-2265. Persons interested in being considered for appointment should submit their application to the Spokane County Commissioners' Office.