Boards and Commissions
The Board of County Commissioners appoint members to the following boards and commissions. Each board and commission has a specific purpose and is governed by operating statutes. Serving on a Spokane County board or commission affords citizens the opportunity to participate in the countywide effort to address important issues. For more information about applying for a Board or Commission, please contact Ginna Vasquez in the Spokane County Commissioners' Office at (509) 477-2265.
District No. 1
District No. 3
Boards & Commissions Vacancies - accepting until filled
- Construction Review Board - 1 vacancy
- Developmental Disabilities Advisory Board - 1 vacancy
- Housing and Community Development Advisory Committee - 1 vacancy (Town of Latah); 1 vacancy (City of Rockford) and (1) At-Large Position
- Mental Health Advisory Board - 4 vacancies for At- Large Positions for individuals from Adams, Ferry, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, or Stevens Counties and 1 Spokane County representative.
- Solid Waste Advisory Board - 1 vacancy for Waste Industry, Position 2
- Spokane County Open Space Advisory Committee - 1 vacancy
- Spokane County Library Board of Trustees - 1 vacancy (Term expires: December 31, 2014), accepting applications until November 14, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
- Spokane County Shooting Advisory Committee - 1 At-Large position
- Substance Abuse Advisory Board - 2 vacancies
Boards & Commissions
Click on the Board/Commission name on the left to view detailed information. To view Resolutions associated with a Board or Commission please use the Resolution Directory.
How to apply for an open position
For a Spokane County Board/Commission application or for more information on available positions, please contact Ginna Vasquez in the Spokane County Commissioners' office at (509) 477-2265. Persons interested in being considered for appointment should submit their application to the Spokane County Commissioners' Office.