Substance Abuse Treatment
312 West 8th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99204
Contact Us
Christine Barada, Director
Print this page 
Email this page to a friend 

Substance Abuse Treatment

Services offered include screening, assessment, referral to the appropriate level of care, intensive and regular outpatient treatment for adults and youth, detoxification, sobering services, methadone treatment, involuntary commitment services, childcare, and co-occurring treatment services for people who have mental health issues in addition to substance addictions.

How Do I Get Substance Abuse Treatment
List of Spokane County Contracted Treatment Providers
Acronyms List

Apply to be a Chemical Dependency Treatment Provider:

Contact Information
All inquiries can be directed to:
Charisse Pope, Spokane County Drug/Alcohol Coordinator
Spokane County Community Services,
Housing and Community Development Department 
312 W. 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204-2506
Phone: (509) 477-4507   Fax: (509) 477-4541
TDD Relay Service of Washington: (800) 833-6384

Hotline Phone Numbers:
Washington Recovery Helpline (866) 789-1511
Teen Link (866) 833-6546
1st Call for Help (509) 838-4651

Treatment services for low income people addicted to drugs and alcohol are supported with funding from state and federal sources.  Spokane County contracts with certified chemical dependency treatment agencies to provide treatment services.  These services are available at no cost for people with Provider One Medicaid eligibility and low cost for others who have incomes less than 220% of the federal poverty level.