Labor Relations Unit
Our Mission is to Build Positive Labor Relationships on behalf of the Board of County Commissioners and Elected Officials by striving for win/win negotiations with a focus on creating a positive work environment while being good stewards of citizens’ tax dollars.
Negotiation Guiding Principles
- Expenditures should not exceed revenues.
- Maintain a 10% rainy day reserve.
- Do not spend one time revenue for ongoing expenses.
- Establish and maintain adequate service levels.
- Sustainable health/welfare benefits require a sharing of the cost/risk of insurance.
- Employee benefits are consistent across Departments unless unique circumstances exist.
- Establish competitive total compensation package based on ability to afford and market.
Location and Contact Information
Spokane County Labor Relations
Spokane Regional Health Building
1101 W. College Avenue, Suite 241A
Spokane, WA 99260
Labor Relations Director
View Larger Map
This page was last edited 10/3/2013 3:30:16 PM .