City of Spokane Golf Discount Cards Accepted September thru End of Season
Click here for more details.
24403 E. Sprague Ave., Liberty Lake, WA 99019
An 18-hole newly remodeled championship public golf course located in beautiful Liberty Lake, Washington (18 miles east of Downtown Spokane). Redesigned in 2008 and opened in 2010 the $6 million renovated facility boasts a 6607 yard par 70 layout and is a fun challenge for all skill levels. Players will enjoy white sand bunkers, large greens, and water as they experience a marvelous new golfing creation. Liberty Lake utilizes a grass tee driving range with targets and yardage indicators. Separate chipping and putting areas allow players to hone their short game skills. After playing your round come enjoy great food and your favorite beverages in our wonderfully remodeled inside and out clubhouse facility. Come experience Spokane County’s newest golfing gem.
Read Golf Today Northwest Magazine's review of Liberty Lake GC
Read our reviews on
Todd Harper - Superintendent, GCSAA
Click here for a complete tour.
Pull Cart Rental: $4
Practice Range Balls:
Small bucket: $5.00
Medium bucket: $7.00
Large bucket: $9.00
Club Rentals: $10 for 9 holes, $20 for 18 holes
- We can help plan your golf outing including accommodation.
- We specialize in small family reunion tournaments to large company shotgun tournaments.
- Private cart allowed for a small trail fee
- Annual private cart storage
- Full service pro shop
- PGA golf professionals providing personalized and group golf lessons to players at all ages and skill levels
- Power golf cart and push cart rental
- Golf club rental
- Grill and snack bar
- Special junior and college golf team rates
- Discounted rates with purchase of discount card
- Multi-play tickets provide significant discounts
- Senior season pass available
- Spokane County is also committed to supporting local youth golf development. We reserve certain free tee times during the week for local high school golf teams.
From Spokane take I-90 east to the Liberty Lake exit. Take Liberty Lake Road south to Sprague Avenue and take a left. Follow Sprague approximately 1 mile. Golf course is on the left.