Online 2016 Charges Posted in Error
On Monday January 18th a tax file was uploaded by the County Treasurer’s office, in error to our online tax payment service, Invoice Cloud. This file was removed on Tuesday, January 19th. Unfortunately, when this file uploaded, it set into motion a chain of events we were unable to control. Approximately, 11,000 accounts were incorrectly updated and emails were sent out to taxpayers who have used our online service in the past. We apologize for the inconvenience and are doing all we can to correct the error, remove the data and reassure taxpayers who received the erroneous email notice from Invoice Cloud. They are not delinquent and corrected statements will be delivered in mid February.
If you made a payment using the email received by Invoice Cloud, your payment will be posted and a corrected statement will be sent to you once the final amounts are calculated and balanced.
Spokane County Treasurer
Rob Chase was re-elected in 2014 to a four-year term. The Treasurer's Office provides service for approximately 80 regional government entities including: county, transit, school, fire, cemetery, airport, water and several other special districts.
- Billing and collecting of real estate and personal property taxes, due April 30th and October 31st.
- Billing and collecting special assessments and fees for flood control, road improvement, water, drainage and other various special assessments.
- Cash custody, banking and financial services, investments, revenue collections and debt payments
- Collection of excise tax on the sale or transfer of real estate and mobile homes.
- Foreclosure (real estate) and distraint (personal property) of property for delinquent taxes.
- Collection of gambling taxes.
This page was last edited 1/21/2016 9:30:28 AM .