Spokane County Treasurer
Rob Chase was re-elected in 2014 to a four-year term. The Treasurer's Office provides service for approximately 80 regional government entities including: county, transit, school, fire, cemetery, airport, water and several other special districts.
- Billing and collecting of real estate and personal property taxes, due April 30th and October 31st.
- Billing and collecting special assessments and fees for flood control, road improvement, water, drainage and other various special assessments.
- Cash custody, banking and financial services, investments, revenue collections and debt payments
- Collection of excise tax on the sale or transfer of real estate and mobile homes.
- Foreclosure (real estate) and distraint (personal property) of property for delinquent taxes.
- Collection of gambling taxes.
This page was last edited 4/3/2015 10:25:30 AM .