If you have been summoned for Jury Duty and can serve or would like to postpone your term, click here to complete the Juror Information online:
Jury Management Information
*Please Note: The online system cannot accept excusals.
If you would like to submit an excusal for your Jury Service please complete the following steps:
- Complete the Juror Information Form online and print it out.
- Include any required documentation that applies to your hardship.
- Submit your excusal to Jury Management by one of the following three methods:
The Spokane County Courthouse will be closed in 2016, for the following holidays:
- January 18th - (Jury orientation will take place on Tuesday, January 19th)
- February 15th - (Jury orientation will take place on Tuesday, February 16th)
- May 30th - (Jury orientation will take place on Tuesday, May 31st)
- July 4th - (Jury orientation will take place on Tuesday, July 5th)
- September 5th - (Jury orientation will take place on Tuesday, September 6th)
- November 11th
- November 24th - 25th
- December 26th
Click here to view a map of where to park when you arrive at the County Courthouse for Jury Duty: Campus Parking Map
Jury Duty is an essential element of our judicial system in America. Trial by jury is provided as a constitutional right. Jury Duty is one of the privileges of citizenship in the United States. By state law, jurors are selected at random from a Master List generated in Olympia, Washington.
The Jury Office is responsible for the management of juror services for the Superior Court, including qualifying and processing of hundreds of persons weekly for juries throughout Spokane County, WA. The Jury Office responds to judges' requests for jury panels, as well as the coordination and direction of jurors to courtrooms. In addition, the Jury Office updates records, disburses juror fees, provides an orientation for new jurors, responds to telephone inquiries, reschedules juror's term, excuses disqualified jurors, and oversees the general comfort of jurors.
For additional information on the Jury Duty process, please refer to the Juror Information page or the FAQ's page, or contact the Jury Coordinator.
A Juror's Guide to Washington's Courts