Honorable Gregory D. Sypolt - Chief Criminal Judge
- Managing the felony criminal caseload from first appearance or
arraignment through plea setting or trial assignment
- First Appearances - Monday through Friday, 1:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
- Omnibus Hearings
- Pretrial Hearings - In-custody Calendar: Fridays 9:00 a.m., Chief Criminal Department; Out-Custody Calendar: Fridays 10:30 a.m. to Noon, Chief Criminal Department
- Criminal Motions - Thursdays 9:00 a.m., Chief Criminal Department (motions must be confirmed to the Judicial Assistant before noon the prior Tuesday)
- Probation Violation Hearings - Fridays, 2:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
- Fugitive Hearings - Fridays, 2:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
- Legal Financial Obligation (LFO) Hearings - Fridays, 2:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
Honorable Linda G. Tompkins
- Criminal Pleas and Sentencing
- Criminal Motion Hearings
- Criminal Restitution Hearings - Thursdays, 4:00 p.m., Plea Department (restitution hearings must be confirmed to the Judicial Assistant before noon the prior Wednesday)
Honorable Ellen Kalama Clark
ECR/Therapeutic Court Judge
- Adult Drug Court - Wednesdays, 3:00 p.m. and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m.
- Early Case Resolution Hearings - Mondays, 9:00 a.m. &1:30 p.m.; Tuesdays 1:30 p.m.; Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m.
- DOSA Hearings - Friday all day
- FOSA Hearings - Every third Tuesday, 11:00 a.m.
- Mental Health Court - Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Current Trial Judge Assignments
Dept. 1 - Hon. Annette S. Plese
Dept. 2 - Hon. James M. Triplet
Dept. 4 - Hon. Kathleen M. O'Connor
Dept. 5 - Hon. Michael P. Price
Dept. 8 - Hon. Harold D. Clarke III
Dept. 9 - Hon. John O. Cooney
The Criminal Court Coordinator is responsible for the management and scheduling of criminal cases. The Criminal Court Coordinator is also responsible for coordination of all in-custody transports to and from Superior Court Departments.
You may view the Superior Court Calendar and Case Assignments by Date and the Daily Court Room Assignments