2015 Spokane County Interstate Fair
September 11-20, 2015
Theme - Duck Into the Fair
Admission Tickets and Parking / At the Gate
- Free to Children Six Years of Age and Under
- $7.00 Youth Ages 7 to 13
- $7.00 Seniors 65 and Over
- $7.00 Military (with proper ID)
- $10.00 Adults
Parking is available on our grounds at the Main Gate and the South Gate. Handicapped parking is located at both gates. The Interstate Fair provides handicapped accessible parking spaces, more than code requirement, on a first-come, first-served basis. Preferred Parking is available to guests parking in the paved Main Lot (accessible from Havana Street) for $5.00 per day. Free parking is available in the South Lot (accessible from Havana Street / south of the ballpark).
Six ATM machines are located throughout the grounds including at the east and west entrances of the Plaza, near the outdoor restrooms of Bay 4, and at the Grandstand ticket booth.
- September 11-19: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- September 20: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Carnival Prices / Ride Restrictions
Butler Amusements will be offering discounted P.O.P. (pay one price) ride bracelet nights on September 14-17, 2015. The P.O.P. ride bracelet during these discounted nights is just $28.00. The P.O.P. ride bracelet will also be offered the remaining nights of the Fair for $30.00. The purchase of an admission ticket to the Fair and a bracelet will allow unlimited rides within the carnival area on the nights listed above. As rides have height requirements, patrons under 42" tall are advised that P.O.P. ride bracelets may not be the best value for them. During the Fair, individual coupons are $1.00 each. Sheets of 25 coupons are $23. Sheets of 80 coupons are $70. Each ride requires 3 to 5 tickets per ride. Carnival ticket booths accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover as forms of payment. The Main Lawn Carnival opens at 3:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday) and Noon (Saturday and Sunday). Kiddyland opens at Noon each day.
Butler Amusements presents an extraordinary array of rides, from those just for children to the Super Spectaculars that tower over the midway. These exciting, enjoyable rides, operated by professional personnel, thrill children to kids at heart.
Children under 36" cannot ride any carnival rides alone and children that measure between 36-48" tall can only ride a few select rides. Infants are not allowed to ride carnival rides. All riders must have either a ride wristband or carnival coupons. Rides require 3-5 coupons each. Guests wearing casts or walking boots as well as those that are pregnant or intoxicated will NOT be allowed on the rides. For the safety of all riders, the following height requirements will be adhered to in the carnival. Please note that in some cases there may also be weight restrictions. The rides are -
- 36" - Corvettes, Hot Rods (adults may not ride), Jumping Buggies, Looney Tooter Train, Mardi Gras, Tea Cups
- 42" - Americana Carousel (all riders must have tickets), Bear Affair, Crown Merry Go Round, Goofyville, Giant Slide (no lap riding or hand holding permitted), Lolly Swings, Moon Walker, Shrek, Voyager, Wacky Worm Coaster, Yo Yo
- 44" - Orient Express
- 46" - Tilt a Whirl
- 48" - 1001 Nachts (size restrictions apply), Cliff Hanger, Cyclone, Eagle 16 Ferris Wheel (no single riders), Giant Wheel (no single riders and must be 18 to ride without a parent), Gravitron, Scrambler, Super Shot Drop Tower (size restrictions apply), Zillerator Coaster
- 50" - Zipper (max weight restrictions, no single riders)
- 52" - Freak Out (size restrictions apply), Himalaya, Raptor
- 54" - Ring of Fire
- 57" - Energy Storm
The Main Carnival on the Main Lawn will open at 3:00 p.m. on weekdays and Noon on Saturdays and Sundays. The Kiddyland Carnival on the South Lawn will open at Noon each day. For more information on this year's carnival rides, please visit the Butler Amusements site at www.butleramusements.com.
Pre-recorded information about the Fair is available by calling our Information Line at (509) 477-2787.
Our Lost People Center is located in the silo at the west entrance to the Plaza. It is staffed by dedicated, caring professionals skilled in reuniting folks. They are on duty daily during the open hours of Bay 1 to assist fairgoers who are separated from their parties.
All lost and found items should be brought to the Security Office located at the Purple Gate.
The Fair Office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday) for most of the year. During the Interstate Fair and a few days leading up to the Fair, the office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The PA system is used for informational and emergency purposes only. The PA system cannot be used by the public for paging. Emergencies should be reported to Security.
- Baby Changing / Nursing Area - portable changing areas are located throughout the Fair. Please check the Daily Program Map for exact locations.
- First Aid - located directly south of the Main Grandstand and just north of Bay 1. This year the booths are being manned by volunteers from the Spokane Valley Fire Department.
- Information Booth - the Guest Services / Information Booths are located just inside the Plaza entrance and near the Grandstand for your convenience.
- Parking / Main Lot - located outside, near the Purple Gate in a modular unit. Main Lot parking services are provided by Ampco.
- Security - located outside, near the Purple Gate in a modular unit. Security and East Lot parking services are provided by Kodiak.
Wheelchairs are available for rent at the Main Gate through Wheelchairs and More LLC. Rental rates for power chairs and scooters are $27.00 for four (4) hours or $55.00 for all day. Rental rates for manual wheelchairs are $12.00 for four (4) hours or $17.00 for all day. All rentals are subject to availability and reservations are not accepted. Wheelchairs are available for the Interstate Fair only and are not available for shows held at the Spokane County Fair and Expo Center throughout the remainder of the year.