Reports on Medical Examiner Standards and Practices
Recent news articles/publications discussing Medical Examiners and Coroners in the United States and their practices. See how the Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office Measures Up.
Does the Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office Measure Up?
- Accredited since 2004
- Both Medical Examiners are board-certified Forensic Pathologists
- All investigators are required to maintain ABMDI registration
- 400 plus autopsies per year
- Follows all professional standards
- Quality improvement program in place
This page was last edited 4/3/2012 11:03:18 AM .