Phone: (509) 477-2532
Fax: (509) 477-4745
Nancy Hill at 477-2532
Shelter Operations Manager
Field Operations Manager
Other important contact information
- Wild/dead animals on the freeway, call the Washington State Department of Transportation at (509) 324-6585.
- Injured deer or other wild animal emergencies, contact the Washington State Patrol at (509) 456-4101.
- Horse or cow running loose, contact the Spokane County Sheriff Department Sheriff at (509) 477-2240 or call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233.
- Wild animal questions, contact the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife at (509) 892-1001.
SCRAPS areas of service
SCRAPS services the following areas, we are not able to handle calls outside of our jurisdiction:
- Spokane Valley
- Deer Park
- Medical Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Unincorporated Spokane County (outside the city limits)
For calls outside our jurisdiction please refer to:
- Latah, Airway Heights and Spangle must contact their City Police or Mayor.