Honorable Raymond F. Clary
Courtroom 303, Family Law Judge
Honorable Maryann C. Moreno
Courtroom 408, Family Law Judge
Family Law Responsibilities
- Family Law / Domestic Relations Matters include:
- Dissolution/Legal Separation/Invalidity of a Marriage
- Modification of Custody/Parenting Plan
- Modification of Child Support Order
- Establishment of Parentage (Paternity)
- Non-parental (Third Party) Custody
- Ex Parte Court
- Civil Commitment
- Juvenile BECCA, Dependency and Offender Cases
Family Law Coordinator
The Family Law Coordinator coordinates all Court Calendars, Schedules and Case Management issues for the six Court Commissioners.
Court House Facilitator (Family Law)
The Court House Facilitator (Family Law) facilitates to empower Pro Se individuals with necessary instructions, forms, and efforts necessary to participate with the Family Court.
Children's Waiting Room
The Children's Waiting Room is a free drop-in childcare program available to residents of Spokane County attending to business on the Spokane County Courthouse campus.
Daily Court Room Assignments.
This page was last edited 2/25/2015 8:57:46 AM .