Honorable Salvatore (Sam) F. Cozza Presiding Judge
Superior Court Presiding Judge responsibilities include:
- Administrative Management of the Superior Court
- Oversees Civil Case Assignments
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Lower Court Appeals
- Civil Motions on non-assigned cases - Fridays, 9:00 a.m. (Instructions & Note for Hearing Form)
Learn more about the Presiding Superior Court Judge.
Honorable Linda G. Tompkins Judge
- Unlawful Detainer Show Cause Hearings - Monday - Thursdays, 9:00 a.m.
- CR 12 Dismissal Hearings - Third Wednesday of the month, 9:30 a.m.
Questions on the above hearings can be directed to the Civil Court Coordinator, at (509) 477-4402 or the Judicial Assistant, (509) 477-5792.
Service by publication: For a list of acceptable publications click here.
Current Trial Judge Assignments
Dept. 1 - Hon. Annette S. Plese
Dept. 2 - Hon. James M. Triplet
Dept. 4 - Hon. Kathleen M. O'Connor
Dept. 5 - Hon. Michael P. Price
Dept. 8 - Hon. Harold D. Clarke III
Dept. 9 - Hon. John O. Cooney
The Civil Court Coordinator is responsible for the management of the Mandatory Arbitration Program and assignment of civil cases to IC Court Departments.
You may view the Superior Court Calendar and Case Assignments by Date and the Daily Court Room Assignments.
This page was last edited 11/18/2014 10:58:05 AM .