Payment Options

Pay By Mail

Submit your payment stubs along with a check or money order payable to Spokane County Environmental Services. Do not send cash.

Pay By Phone

Monthly sewer charges can be paid by telephone by calling 866-315-6352 using your bank account, Visa, Master or Discover card.

Pay In Person

Payments can be made by cash, check or money order in the Treasurer's office located in the Spokane County Courthouse. For your convenience, a payment drop box is located just inside the main entrance to the courthouse.

Pay Online

Make a one-time payment using a credit card, enroll in recurring payments using your bank account and for paperless statement options.