Spokane County WA Public Works Homepage

Sign Reporting

Notice a problem with a traffic sign? Please let Spokane County know about it.

Information that is useful when reporting a sign problem; the type of sign (stop sign, speed sign, etc.) nearest intersecting road names, direction of travel, what type of problem (sign is down in ditch, sign is missing, post is bent, etc.) and contact information (optional).

If the following signs are down or missing, please call 509-477-3600 immediately during regular business hours. During non-business hours, please call the Spokane Regional Traffic Management Center (SRTMC) at 509-343-6401.

Other Sign Issues

Please call 509-477-3600 immediately during regular business hours or email us.

Spokane County appreciates citizen reporting of sign issues such as:
  • Down or missing signs
  • Vandalism
  • Bent or Leaning Posts
  • No Nighttime Reflectivity

Rail Road Sign
Stop Sign
Yield Sign
  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County

  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue

  3. Spokane, WA 99260

  4. Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow