Finding List of Guardians Ad Litem or Being Added

Where do I get the list of approved Guardians Ad Litem (GAL) or how can I be added to the registries?
GAL lists are available in the Superior Court Family Law Department. To become a court approved GAL please contact the Spokane County Bar Association Office to learn of the next training date.

Return to FAQs.