CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Birthday Parties, Group Use & Private Rentals
Beat the summer heat by celebrating your birthday at the Northside or Southside Family Aquatic Facilities! Our staff will take on the mess and stress while you, your family, and friends enjoy the pool, combo meal, reserved table, and shade under the huge umbrella. So grab your suit and get ready to party at the pool! Please complete and submit our Birthday Party Reservation Request Form at least fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to ensure there's availability. Please contact the Parks office at 509-477-4730 if the desired birthday party date is less than fourteen (14) days away to check for availability.
Party Package Details
The rental cost starts at $75.00 and includes:
- Entrance into the Northside or Southside Family Aquatic Facility for four (4) people over the age of 2
- Four (4) Combo Meals
- Combo meal includes hot dog (may substitute chips/cheese), bag of chips, bottled Pepsi product, & ice cream sandwich
- Table reservation (3-hour reservation)
- Umbrella reservation (3-hour reservation)
- Cake privilege (you can bring your own cake)
- The ability to add additional guests as entrance and combo meals, prepaid admission only, or at the door on the day of the event.
NOTE: When you arrive for your birthday party, please notify the concession stand employee(s) the number of combo meals your group plans to redeem to ensure timely preparation of concession items.
Adding Attendees to Birthday Parties
- Birthday Party Additional Person - $15.00/person:
- Includes entry into the facility for individuals over the age of 2.
- Includes combo meal.
- Prepaid Admission:
- Walk-up Admission:
- Additional entries may be purchased when you arrive at the facility for your party.
- Walk-up admission tickets are always first-come, first-served and are dependent upon facility maximum capacity. If the facility reaches maximum capacity, no other walk-up tickets will be sold for that public swim session.
Large Groups (15+ guests)
To help keep the Aquatics Facilities safe and fun for everyone, please complete and submit our Aquatic Facility Group Use Form at least fourteen (14) days prior to your visit to ensure there's availability. Please contact the Parks office at 509-477-4730 if the desired date is less than fourteen (14) days way to check for availability.
- All groups of 15 participants or larger, please submit an Aquatic Facility Group Use Form prior to your visit. This will allow staff to arrange accommodations. If you are planning a last minute visit, please call the Spokane County Parks office to check availability.
- All groups must have a minimum staff to participant ration of 1:10
- All group participants must review pool rules with staff prior to entering facility
- Groups must meet on pool deck or grass area every 45 minutes for a head count and bathroom break
- All youth must pass a swim test prior to entering the deep end at Northside
- Once an Aquatic Facility Group Use Form is received by Admin staff, full payment will be taken over the phone by Spokane County Parks staff to finalize the reservation.
Spokane County offers private facility rentals of both the Northside and Southside Family Aquatic Facilities on select evenings throughout the summer. Do you have the desire to treat your employees and their families to a night out at the pool? Perhaps you want to throw the coolest birthday party of the summer? No matter the occasion, enjoy exclusive use of either the Northside or Southside Family Aquatic Facilities when booking a private rental.
Private Rental Details:
The private rental fee is $1,000.00.
- Available on select Fridays or Sundays, from 6:00 - 8:00pm*
*Dependent on facility and staffing availability.
- Enjoy exclusive use of the facility.
- Please complete and submit our Private Rental Reservation Request Form to begin the reservation process.