Registration Now Open!
Spokane County swim lessons are offered at two different facilities:
- Northside Family Aquatics Facility in Colbert offers Parent/Child, Preschool Levels 1-3, and Learn to Swim Levels 1-6.
- Southside Family Aquatics Facility on the South Hill offers Parent/Child, Preschool Levels 1-3, and Learn to Swim Levels 1-2.
Swim Lesson Schedule 2023:
Registration for all sessions opens May 1, 2023
- Session 1: June 12 - June 22
- Session 2: June 26 - July 6
- Session 3: July 10 - July 20
- Session 4: July 24 - August 3
- Session 5: August 7 - August 17
- Eight total classes running Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday for two weeks
- Morning lessons available between 8:00am-10:45am
- Evening lessons available between 5:45pm-8:20pm
- Registration Fees:
- $55.00/session for 30-min classes
- $65.00/session for 45-min classes (upper Learn to Swim Levels 3-6 only)
- Sibling Discount: save $5.00/session per each additional sibling registered in same session
Participants may request a 100% scholarship or 50% scholarship thanks to a generous grant from the Spokane Parks Foundation. Proof of need is not required. Early applications are encouraged as funding is limited and scholarships will be awarded first-come, first-served. More information can be found here. Please call 509-477-4730 between the hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday to apply.
Find Out What Class You Need
If you have any questions about which class your child should be enrolled in, click the link below or please click here to contact us.
- Which Level Should I Register For?
- Spokane County Swim Lesson Level Flow Chart
- Swimming Lessons Course Descriptions (PDF)
- Swimming Lesson Course Fact Sheet and Skill Descriptions (PDF)
Spokane County programming may occasionally be cancelled or disrupted due to water contamination, inclement weather, poor air quality, or other circumstances. Details about the most common types of closures can be found on the program cancellation page.
- If notification of a cancellation is received at least 14 calendar days prior to the start of the session, a $5 cancellation fee per transaction will be retained by Spokane County and all other funds shall be refunded.
- If notification of a cancellation is received less than 14 calendar days prior to the start of the session, a $5 cancellation fee per transaction will be retained by Spokane County, and the remaining funds shall be divided as follows: 50% shall be retained by Spokane County and 50% shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is received the day of or after the start of the session, Spokane County shall retain 100% of the funds.
If you have any questions about our Swim Lesson program, please click here to contact us.