Spokane County WA Clerk Homepage

Filing Court Documents

Where do I file court documents?
Documents for Superior Court cases may be filed in person at the County Clerk's Office or by mailing them to:
Spokane County Clerk's Office
County Courthouse, Room 300
1116 W Broadway Avenue
Spokane WA 99260-0090

Be sure each document contains the Superior Court case number, full title of the case, and complies with court rules, form and pleading standards (GR 14, RCW 26.18.220). For documents that require a fee you must enclose the appropriate amount. If you are filing a new case, you must also file a Clerk Indexing Sheet.

Return to FAQs.
  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. County Clerk
    County Courthouse
    1116 W Broadway Avenue, 3rd Floor
    Spokane, WA  99260
    Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow