Newman Lake Community Organizations
Newman Lake Property Owners Association (NLPOA)
The Newman Lake Property Owners Association (NLPOA) is a volunteer organization promoting the continued improvement of water quality, protection of the Watershed, and enhancement of the quality of life at Newman Lake through education, visionary leadership, and community involvement of current and future generations. Annual membership dues are $10.00 and help with expenses such as the annual spring "Clean-Up Day".
For additional information on the NLPOA or to join the association, please contact: Karen Stebbins at 509-869-0344 or e-mail email@example.com.
Newman Lake Fire & RescueSpokane County Fire District #13
PO Box 70
Newman Lake, WA 99025
(509) 226-1482, (509) 226-5384
Newman Lake Fire Auxiliary
Newman Lake S.C.O.P.E.Newman Lake office is CLOSED but they are working with SCOPE East and still patrolling the area.
Call (509) 226-4357
Sutton Bay Resort(509) 226-3660
Public Boat LaunchWashington Department of Fish & Wildlife
McKenzie Conservation AreaHiking, scenic views, wildlife viewing
Spokane County Parks & Recreation
- Your Lake & You - Simple Concrete Steps You Can Take in Your Home, Yard and Community to Protect Your Lake, a publication from The North American Lake Management Society
- Newman Lake, Washington Community Website
- Washington Environmental Permitting Information
- Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Washington State Lake Protection Association
- Washington State Department of Ecology Lake Water Quality Monitoring
- Washington State Natural Resources Conservation Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture/Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
This page contains information submitted by individual community organization and the views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Newman Lake Flood Control Zone District.