Spokane County WA Superior Court Homepage

How To Instructions & Policy Information

Please review the 2022 Guardianship Policy: 2022 Guardianship Policy

These “How To Instructions” are designed to assist a unrepresented guardian/conservator with standard issues in guardianships/conservatorships.  If the guardian/conservator has an attorney of record (filed a Notice of Appearance) only he/she can represent the guardian/conservator and must present all documents.  

Additionally, all questions, should be directed to the guardian’s/conservator's attorney.  If the guardian/conservator no longer wants the attorney, a Notice of Withdrawal is required to be filed by the guardian’s/conservator's attorney.  As an unrepresented guardian/conservator you may want to know “How To” respond to a request from the court or need to set a hearing or petition for instructions, these instructions will set forth the process and let you know the expectations of the court.  

This is NOT a substitute for legal advice.  GMP staff cannot give legal advice.  

  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Superior Court
    County Courthouse
    1116 W Broadway Avenue, 3rd Floor Annex
    Spokane, WA  99260
    Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow