Reporting a Grievance, Concern, or Complaint

The Spokane County Regional Behavioral Health (SCRBH) (ASO) cares about the quality of behavioral health services an Individual or family member receives in our system of care. If you are an Individual in behavioral health treatment, or a family member of an Individual in behavioral health treatment funded by SCRBH, and you have a concern or complaint about the services in Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, or Stevens counties, please:

Assistance is available with the Grievance and Appeal Process

Interpreter services are also available at no cost.