CAReS Privacy Practices and Individual Rights

Counseling and Recovery Services (CAReS) Privacy Practices

Individual Rights

If you have received services from CAReS, you have the right to receive a copy of your medical records.
If you wish to receive a copy of your records, please complete this FORM and either email it to or mail it to:

HIPAA Privacy Officer
Spokane County Regional Behavioral Health
1116 W. Broadway Avenue
Spokane, WA 99260