- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- You may attend both sessions, but separate reservations must be made for each individual session.
- Two 3-hour sessions daily (11:00am - 2:00pm & 2:30pm - 5:30pm).
- Limited walk-up entries will be available, but reservations are highly recommended.
- Monday, June 19th - Sunday, August 20th
*2023 tentative public swim dates
*Please view our current fee schedule for information about cancellation/modification fees.
Spokane County programming may occasionally be cancelled or disrupted due to water contamination, inclement weather, poor air quality, or other circumstances. Details about the most common types of closures can be found on the program cancellation page.