Update 9/19/18: This project has been completed.
Funded through a generous anonymous donation, Spokane County is in the process of working with Northwest Management, Inc to develop a forest management plan for Liberty Lake Regional Park that will allow us to maintain the forest’s health while maintaining and / or enhancing the recreational experience and habitat for wildlife.
- Anonymous Donation - 100%
- Initial research - September - November, 2018
- Forest survey and health assessment (field work) - December 1 - December 15, 2018
- Draft Plan - December 31, 2018
- Plan Adopted - January 30th, 2018
Forest Management Plan - Final
Scope of Work
Project Boundary Map