- Why haven't I received my statement yet?
- Where can I get copies of my tax statement?
- How do I change my name or address?
- I just sold my property. What should I do with the statement?
- What should I do when the situs or location address of my property is printed incorrectly on the statement?
- Why did I receive a statement when my taxes are paid by a mortgage company?
- How are my taxes calculated?
- Why is the value of my property high?
- Are there any special requirements to sell real or personal property?
- I am gifting my property. What should I do?
- Where can I get a copy of the Real Estate Excise Affidavit and other related forms?
- How long do I have to process my property transfer and pay excise tax?
- When are property taxes due?
- Can I make partial payments?
- Can I pay my taxes with a credit or debit card?
- How do I know if my mortgage company is paying my taxes?
- My mortgage company no longer pays my taxes. What should I do?
- How long before the county forecloses my property?
- How can I obtain Tax Foreclosure information?
- When is the Tax Foreclosure Auction?
- What do I need to know when paying taxes under protest?
- Are there exemptions for seniors and disabled persons?
- Does the Treasurer collect liens?
- What are some of the benefits of receiving my bill electronically?
- What are the benefits of paying a bill online?
- How does the system work?
- Do I need to register to pay a bill?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- How will I know that my payment has been accepted?
- What are the costs for paying electronically?
- Will I be able to print a copy of my bill?
- When I sign up to "Go Paperless", will I still receive a paper bill in the mail?
- Can I start receiving paper bills again?
- I received an email stating "Thank you for going paperless", but I did not sign up for paperless.
- I accidentally deleted my current email notification, what should I do?
- If I have additional questions about my bill or am having trouble registering, who should I call?