Applicants WANTED: Deputy Sheriff Open House Announcement
Entry, Intermediate, and Lateral Applicants Sought
Please join us at the Deputy Sheriff Open House on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 from 6pm to 8pm!! This is an opportunity to talk with members of our Recruitment Team and Spokane County Civil Service about the testing process and a new career as a Spokane County Sheriff’s Deputy.
Next Spokane Public Safety Testing date is March 17, 2018
Join us, ask questions, and learn valuable information that will help you with testing preparation, the application process, interview do’s and don’ts, and a lot more.
*** Reservations are REQUIRED: Please call Spokane County Civil Service to add your name to the reservation list. 509-477-4711.
*** Photo ID required at check-in, and note taking material is highly recommended.
*** Do you have questions for our Recruitment Team? You can email them at [email protected] or visit the “Tips & Information for Deputy Applicants” page at http://www.spokanecounty.org/3833/Tips-Information-for-Deputy-Applicants
*** Be prepared, be informed and get ready for our next test in Spokane, March 17, 2018.
OPEN HOUSE TOPICS
1. Initial testing with Public Safety Testing & what you need to do to get registered.
2. Completing applications with Spokane County Civil Service.
3. Benefits of working at the Sheriff’s Office.
4. The do’s and don’ts when coming in for an interview
5. Timeline: what to expect from application to hire
6. Recruiting Team information
7. Question & Answer section