Deputy Sheriff Open House Announcement
Please join us at the Deputy Sheriff Open House on Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 6 pm to 8 pm!! Talk with members of the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Recruiting Team and Spokane County Civil Service.
Deputy Sheriff Open House
Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Training Center
6011 N. Chase Rd., Newman Lake, WA 99025
*** Reservations are REQUIRED: Please call Spokane County Civil Service to add your name to the reservation list. 509-477-4711.
*** Photo ID is needed at check-in, and note taking material is highly recommended.
This is YOUR opportunity to ask questions and learn valuable information that will help you with testing preparation, the application process, interview do’s and don’ts, and a lot more.
OPEN HOUSE TOPICS
1. Initial testing with Public Safety Testing & what you need to do to get registered
2. Completing applications with Spokane County Civil Service
3. Benefits of working at the Sheriff’s Office
4. The do’s and don’ts when coming in for an interview
5. Timeline: what to expect from application to hire
6. Recruiting Team information
7. Question & Answer section