Deputy Sheriff Applicant Open House – We’re Hiring
Please join us at the Deputy Sheriff Applicant Open House on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.!! Talk with members of the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Recruiting Team and Spokane County Civil Service.
*** The next Spokane Area Public Safety Testing date is January 26, 2018 ***
Eastern Washington University, JFK Auditorium, Cheney, WA
This is YOUR opportunity to ask questions and learn valuable information that will help you with testing preparation, the application process, interview do’s and don’ts, and a lot more.
*** Reservations are REQUIRED: Please call Spokane County Civil Service to add your name to the reservation list. 509-477-4711.
*** Photo ID is needed at check-in, and note taking material is highly recommended.
*** Do you have a question for one of our Recruitment Team? You can email them at [email protected] or visit the “Tips & Information for Deputy Applicants” page at http://www.spokanecounty.org/3833/Tips-Information-for-Deputy-Applicants
*** Be prepared, be informed and get ready for our next Spokane area test on January 26, 2019.
OPEN HOUSE TOPICS
1. Initial testing with Public Safety Testing & what you need to do to get registered
2. Completing applications with Spokane County Civil Service
3. Benefits of working at the Sheriff’s Office
4. The do’s and don’ts when coming in for an interview
5. Timeline: what to expect from application to hire
6. Recruiting Team information
7. Question & Answer section