Please call (509) 477-3604 and leave a message that includes your name, phone number and why you are calling. Messages are monitored throughout the day and a customer service representative will return your call. If you have a sewer emergency and your service is provided by Spokane County, call (509) 477-1984.
- Contact information:
- Business hours:
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Sewer Connection Permits are not being issued while Governor Inslee’s "Stay Home, Stay Safe" order is in effect.
- Payments for utility billings are not accepted in the Public Works Building. Please make your payments using one of the following options:
- Payments Online: To make payments using your credit card or bank account, go to www.spokanecounty.org/es
- Payments by Phone: You may use your bank account, debit card or credit card. For more information, call 1-866-315-6352.
- Payments by Mail: Submit your payment stubs (along with a check or money order) payable to Spokane County Environmental Services at P.O. Box 2355, Spokane, WA 99210-2355. Do not mail cash!
- If you have no other option than to pay your sewer bill in person, a drop box is available outside the main entrance to the County Courthouse (1116 W. Broadway Avenue).
- Sewer Inspection services will be provided ONLY for emergency repairs.
- The Permit of Emergency Sewer Repair will NOT be required at the time of the repair, but will be required once the order has been lifted.
- A drop box is located outside our door on the 4th floor of the Public Works Building for plan submittals and other routine paperwork.
- Spokane County Regional Solid Waste System
- The North County and Valley Transfer Stations are open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
- A sharp increase in traffic at these facilities has resulted in overcrowding and long lines. We ask our residential self-haul customers to limit their visits to only “essential” garbage disposal. If you can postpone dropping off yard waste and/or recycling, please do so for the next two weeks.
- For more information, go to www.spokanecountysolidwaste.org