SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. – On June 24th, 2021 Spokane Regional Emergency Communications began taking Crime Check reports online at SREC911.org/online-reporting from citizens in the City of Spokane Valley.
Crime Check Online Reporting allows people living in unincorporated Spokane County to easily report non-violent crimes that are not currently happening.
To file a Crime Check Report online:
1. Go to: SREC911.org
2. Click on Crime Check and then Online Reporting when it pops up.
3. Scroll down and click on the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office badge.
4. You will then be able to select the type of incident you are reporting.
5. Fill out all of the information when prompted.
6. Once completed, you will be given a temporary report case number until your report has been approved.
Right now Crime Check Online Reporting is only available for unincorporated Spokane County, and the City of Spokane Valley but other jurisdictions including: the City of Spokane and the City of Liberty Lake will soon also be available.
This service will not be monitored 24/7 and we ask citizens who are reporting incidents that are currently in progress to contact 9-1-1 or Crime Check at (509) 456-2233 depending on the situation.
For more information go to: SREC911.org
Spokane Regional Emergency Communications gets the right resources to the right location with an uncompromising focus on responder and citizen safety.
Our community needs us. Our responders need us. We are here and dedicated 24/7.
CONTACT: Patrick Erickson
Communication and Media Manager