Two New Road Closures Due to Washouts
SPOKANE COUNTY, March 10, 2017 – With moderate to heavy rainfall, warmer temperatures and winds in the forecast for eastern Washington and northern Idaho, the water level in several creeks and streams is rising to flood stage.
Spokane County Public Works reports two road closures from washouts.
NEW CLOSURE: 3-9-17, 7:20 PM
Blanchard Road from Chapman Rd. to Ross Creek Rd.
Due to washout
NEW CLOSURE: 3-9-17, 3:20 PM
Latah Creek Road from Valley Chapel Rd. south to the dead end
CLOSED (Cont.): 2-22-17
Ross Creek Road from Blanchard Rd. north to Pend Oreille County line.
Conklin Road from Deer Creek Rd. to Tallman Rd.
CLOSED (Cont.): 2-18-17
Elder Road from Jackson Rd. to Madison Rd.
CLOSED (Cont.): 2-17-17
Kellogg Road approximately one mile off Hwy. 206 at end of road
For information about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions list which is updated throughout the day, go to the Spokane County website.
To receive alerts about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions:
- Go to the Spokane County website at http://www.spokanecounty.org
- Click the “Stay Informed” button
- Enter your e-mail address to create a profile
- Under “Notify Me”, find “Public Works – Road Restrictions”
- Click the email icon to receive an email, or the phone icon to receive a text
- To unsubscribe, click on the icon next to the alert you no longer want to receive