Who can apply to receive CDBG or HOME funds?
Eligible applicants include Spokane County's eleven participating cities and towns, special purpose districts, County Departments, local units of government, non-profit organizations and for-profit businesses. Eligible individuals do not receive funds directly from the Department, but can get assistance from many of the organizations we fund. The one exception is the sewering assistance program.

Show All Answers

1. Do you offer assistance to homeowners for sewer connections?
2. How are CDBG and HOME funds being used in Spokane County?
3. What assistance do you provide for City of Spokane residents?
4. When are applications for funding accepted?
5. Where do I get information about housing projects for low to moderate income persons?
6. Who administers "Section 8" subsidized housing in Spokane?
7. Who can apply to receive CDBG or HOME funds?
8. Whom do I contact with housing discrimination complaints?