View all facilities
Southside Family Aquatics Facility
|Other Link||Aquatics Homepage|
- 120-ft long water slide
- 168-ft long water slide
- 200-ft long water slide
- Basketball Court
- BBQ and picnic area
- Concessions (No outside food or beverages allowed)
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Large deck space
- Large grass space with picnic area
- Large interactive play structures
- Lazy river with rapids, geysers and tumble buckets
- Lockers, must provide your own lock
- Pickleball courts
- Playground with climbing wall
- Sand volleyball courts
- Water cannons and spray tubes
- Zero depth activity pool
Opening Day Monday, June 19th!
Public Swim Session Times for 2023
- Reservations can be made online up to 14 days in advance here.
- You may attend both sessions, but separate reservations must be made for each individual session.
- Two 3-hour sessions daily (11:00am - 2:00pm & 2:30pm - 5:30pm).
- Limited walk-up entries will be available but reservations are highly recommended.
- Monday, June 19th – Sunday, August 20th
*2023 tentative public swim dates.
Swim Lessons 2023
- Session 1: June 12 - June 22
- Session 2: June 26 - July 6
- Session 3: July 10 - July 20
- Session 4: July 24 - August 3
- Session 5: August 7 - August 17
Registrations for all five sessions are available and can be made on our website.
Fees Including Sales Tax, Per Entry* as follows:
- 2 years and younger - Free
- 3 to 5 years of age - $3.00
- 6 to 59 years of age - $6.00
- 60 years and older - $5.00
NOTE: Children under twelve (12) years of age must be under direct supervision of a responsible adult eighteen (18) years of age or older.
For a full list of fees please click
Methods of Payment
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Cards are accepted. Sorry no Checks.