Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Park Watch Report Form

  1. The following Park Watch Report Form is for reporting illegal activities that have occurred or are occurring in Spokane County parks and conservation areas. Do not use this form to report emergencies where immediate response is required. For immediate response by law enforcement, fire, or medical personnel, please dial 911.
  2. (Persons, animals, vehicles, location, etc.)
  3. May the Park Ranger contact you for additional information?*
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.