Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Solid Waste Commercial Account Address Change Request

  1. Solid Waste Commercial Account Mailing Address Change Request

    Mailing Address changes will be effective the next billing cycle. 

    If you no longer own the business or to request name changes, please contact our office at (509) 477-6800.

    If you need to establish a new Spokane County Transfer Station Commercial Account, or would like to request decals, please submit a Solid Waste Transfer Station Commercial Account Application, or visit the Transfer Station page.

  2. Would you like an email confirmation the change has been made?*
  3. Would you like to receive your invoice via e-mail?*
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.